- Cockroaches deliver a high risk. They carry many serious diseases including salmonella, dysentery, gastroenteritis and typhoid. The risk is particularly high in homes with children, the elderly or infirm. Cockroach droppings also cause eczema and asthma.
- Apart from the health risks are cockroaches particularly distasteful to have in your business or home. Not only do they look scary, but they also produce an unpleasant odor that lingers on the food and objects they come into contact.
- Cockroaches can breed rapidly. To prevent a cockroach infestation settles or spreading to surrounding buildings, fast intervention is essential.
- Cockroaches reproduce quickly. If the problem is not addressed immediately, the cockroach infestation may spread to adjacent rooms or adjoining buildings and homes. Cockroaches can fairly easily from one room to another and / or dwelling or business run by their flattened bodies. It may be that (young) cockroaches have invaded without being noticed. Young cockroaches are very small (± 1 mm) and a lot of people are not recognizable as a cockroach. When cockroaches nuisance in a residential house is in the interest of all residents that covers the surrounding homes.
- Cockroaches can contaminate foods, making them unusable and must be discarded. All surfaces which direct contact with food must be cleaned carefully so that cockroaches do not go here looking for food. A breadcrumb or a fat droplet is enough for one cockroach.
- The psychological aspect of the presence of cockroaches should not be underestimated. Often, the presence of cockroaches in your home or workplace stress and anxiety.
- The most effective way to combat cockroaches is by making sure they get no food and water. Close also access off, major risk areas are gaps under doors or around pipes to the outside or surrounding buildings.
- Too Close holes where roaches can hide: cockroaches are nocturnal and hide during the day in cracks and crevices in walls, behind baseboards or electrical outlets.Choices can be made through Seattle Pest Control.
How to get rid of cockroaches?
- A cockroach problem that is not contested rapidly expands and spreads to neighboring buildings and homes.
- Do it yourself products to combat cockroaches are available in numerous stores. For an established cockroach problem is often professional pest control needed to ensure that the problem does not recur.
- It is also very difficult to all places with retail products where cockroaches hide reach him. Especially when surviving cockroach eggs hatch, the return of the problem likely.
- Sprays against cockroaches that are sprayed in closed areas can cause health problems such as chemical insecticides penetrate the airways and irritate. In addition, the product is only working on flat surfaces. You can reach with these sprays never the cracks and crevices where cockroaches are hiding.
- Bait for cockroaches consists of an adhesive label indicating the cockroach stick when he walks out. This system is used for detection, but also for the control of cockroaches. The adhesive plate is a smell (attractant) who find cockroaches very appealing.